Cycle storage solution

Hooks work, who knew?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Did you align the hook specifically to chafe against the brake cable? It's dead right.

Reply to
pamela

How long before you put a pedal through the glass !

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Until you scratch the glass, in whichcase it is an expensive kludge.

Why not trade it in for a Brompton ?.

Reply to
Andrew

I'm 6ft 2in.

Simon Mason

Oswald Mosley looklike.

Reply to
pamela

Does that tea towel thing say "Death Match UKIP"?

Reply to
Tim Watts

You don't fancy him then?

Reply to
Tim Watts

You must be insane. :-)

Reply to
pamela

Good grief!

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

No cigar ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Shonky looking house innit?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Explain.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

We only eat Vindaloos around Europe, so that map has stayed unsullied.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Mr Pounder Esquire

I know what shonky means, but I see nothing shonky in the photo.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

First glance looks like someone rides a slutt...

Reply to
polygonum

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

What do you see? A speck of dust not in alphabetical order? You have more OCD than Simon.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword