Intelligent AAA battery charger

I would like to buy an intelligent battery charger mainly for AAA batteries but also AA and Li-IOn 18650 would be nice, but not essential.

Is there anything better than this 7dayshop product:

Michael Chare

Don't know about better, but I have one of these, I use it for AA/AAA and 26650 cells.

Prices seem to fluctuate and beware of ones with US/EU plugs

Reply to
Andy Burns

That looks and reads like a clone of my Techno Line BL700

I'd just check out that it's not a cheap clone.

I'm happy with my unit - currently doing a charge/test cycle on 4 x AAA, not sure about any Li-Ion ability though.

Reply to
AnthonyL

Simon Mason

That looks like a newer version of my 7-DayShop charger, which is brilliant, so I would think it would be fine.

Reply to
Davey