IS THIS A RECORD?

20 appliances off one socket.

Simon Mason

Not even vaguely. Try this:

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I think you may be mentally ill and should seek some help,

Reply to
Judith

I thought we'd established that a while ago.

And I am not joking or throwing out insults.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I am going here on Sunday, photo to follow, as we say.

Simon Mason

No, looks like my Son's collection but with less dust. :)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

He does seem to be on a decaying orbit. New job should help.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Indeed. Possibly and/or TBI from the bridge jump. Either way, as Frankie Howard used to say, it's wicked to...

Reply to
Robin

They look like small things like laptops etc. I see no problem in this. 13A total max, which will be fused in the first adapter anyway.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Now that's impressive!

Reply to
Davey

It's likely a pre-existing illness contributed to the desire to jump. People with his dizzy illness don't attempt to take their life. Must be something else at work.

Reply to
pamela

I think he knows.

Reply to
dennis

Dustbug, Grundig 800, JRC NRD 525, Icom IC-R20, MFJ959C, 4 battery chargers, AA+AAA chargers, laptop PSU, CB TX, 100W burner, 2X12V PSU, bike light chargers and a spotlight.

Reply to
Simon Mason

So nowhere near 13A then. Nice to see all the health and softy merchants getting in a tiswas about it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yes and I am not even an electrician.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Lots of people at small flea markets do better than that but of course if the items are very small like wall warts tvs or similar there is not real danger to the overload brigade. However fan heaters are a no no. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Simon Mason

I love this picture of their wiring:

pamela

And I bet the police were more interested in the herbs than the theft of electricity.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

What illness makes people use adapters? I'd say 90% of the population has it, it's called common sense.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword