cornish pasties????

Jim GM4DHJ ...

I fail to see the relevance to Cornish pasties, but wouldn't it be simpler, rather than jetting off to the Med, getting a deep tan (and probably skin cancer), and then using that soap to get white again, to spend ones holidays in a darkened room slowly turning pale and wan? At the same time you be saving the planet by not flying, thereby reducing carbon emissions; Greta and Sir David would approve!

Perhaps they should resurrect the old Pears advert -

Chris Hogg

Or visit Scotland.

Reply to
ARW

It's a play on words, pasty looking people, stupid.

but wouldn't it be

Reply to
Ray

And we can now get Greggs home delivery from Justeat :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

ARW

Maybe some kind of explanation for a hugelink about soap might have been in order? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

replying to Chris Hogg, Susan wrote: This is the most offensive racist advert I have ever seen - horrific. I hope, Chris, you will think carefully before lightly posting such a horrible image.

Reply to
Susan

Run along and get the washing up done.

Reply to