Careful, it's heavy!

Silly me, I often forget you're the best at everything you do and others don't match up to your qualities <sarcasm off>.

You're still not a good liar.

Reply to
Meanie

The Natural Philosopher explained on 17/12/2018 :

+1
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Recent nyms seem to be:

Stephen Watkin, Stuard Dogkin, Bruce Farquhar, Fred Johnson, Kirsty Ogilvie, Cristoper McVitie, Liam Roberts

However I don't bother filtering him on nyms, I use other methods so that any suspect posts get flagged without me needing to tweak the filter each time.

Reply to
John Rumm

WARNING: You are about to eat a twinkie. This will subtract 75.2 milliseconds from your life expectancy, and increase your risk of a cardiac event by .0000003%. These changes cause your risk to pass a threshold and increase your health insurance premium by $407 per month.

Your bank indicates that you will not be able to afford that and you will lose your insurance.

Since health insurance is now mandatory, you will be assessed a penalty of approximately $24,567.78. You will not be able to afford that either, and will be guilty of tax evasion.

The penalty for tax evasion is life in prison. According to our computer, there will be an 81.56% chance of torture, a 95.2% chance of sexual abuse, and a 0% chance of twinkies.

Is that one twinkie worth it?

Reply to
Jack

Slave labour was it? They could always take another job.

Reply to
William Gothberg

Just one question, is a twinkie a chocolate bar or a young person?

Reply to
William Gothberg

Nice to know I'm keeping you busy. And you ought to fix your filter - why are you seeing replies to me? Your filter really doesn't work very well if that happens.

Reply to
William Gothberg

It's all the unemployable Hucker.

100% wanker.
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

List at least 3 useful posts you have ever made.

Reply to
William Gothberg

You're lucky you weren't jailed for endangering yourself. It's very very illegal to ignore health warnings.

Reply to
William Gothberg

She should have received nothing. Coffee is hot, end of story. She should have known this. When I make coffee, I BOIL the kettle. It only cools when adding some milk.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

The most sensible idea is to have all the sizes true and comparable, then I can simply buy something from any shop the same size (or one bigger) than a label on something I have at home. Any shop who sells me something in a size I don't expect (too large or too small) has it returned with an angry complaint, then I shop elsewhere.

Reply to
William Gothberg

This!

Reply to
Meanie

it cools as soon as it stops boiling

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Her vagina didn't think so.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Huh?

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Not everything.

Since you've never seen me lie, you don't know that.

Reply to
William Gothberg

they don't get much right

Reply to
invalid unparseable

They don't call them the weaker sex for nothing.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Technique. There aren't many Romanians around here. They are all in Britain.

Reply to
rbowman