Careful, it's heavy!

She was trying to add milk... I find it annoying when I get coffee and it's too hot to drink. I want my caffeine now, not 5 miles down the road. 205 F is the ideal temperature to brew coffee but once it's brewed there's no reason to keep it near boiling.

Reply to
rbowman

You're lying now. You made the "assumption" I am American which was a ploy for you to make us believe you're not the same nym changing bonehead. My name has remained the name in here for years, we've had much communication and you are well aware of my residence. If you claim you don't, then you're seriously unobservant, seriously lying or seriously stupid. If you claim unobservant, then most of your topic rants are lacking relevancy and credibility cause you don't know WTF you're talking about. If you're stupid, again, making most of your rants lacking relevancy and credibility. Thus, you're lying.

Reply to
Meanie

Nope, I just remember seeing you in alt.home.repair, which is primarily American.

I've either never been told, or didn't feel it important enough to remember. Why would I remember where every newsgroup user lives?

Nope, it just isn't important to me where you live.

You've just come to a conclusion based solely on your own incomplete list of choices.

Reply to
William Gothberg

I kf on headers he /can't/ change, so I haven't seen any of the nyms above. :-)

Reply to
Martyn Barclay

Yet you see replies to me. FAIL.

By the way, if I really wanted to annoy you, I can change ANY header with ease. Very easy to use different ISP/NSP/newsreader/etc/etc/etc.

Reply to
William Gothberg

You can't remember shit which still displays your lack of credibility on your know-it-all attitude. You're still a f****ng liar.

Reply to
Meanie

What shit do you refer to?

I know more than average, but not all. You are therefore incorrect.

There are no lies in this thread, or anything I've posted recently.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Don't be so ridiculous. If you want it a decent temperature after you add the milk, the coffee has to be hotter than that top begin with. Balancing it between your legs in a moving car is the utmost stupidity. She deserved a lifetime scar for her insanity.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Nope, the Muslim freaks have taken over, more Muslims than humans in London.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Admitting would confirm your s**te credibility. Thus, I don't expect you to do so. Let it go, you're a liar.

Reply to
Meanie

Your assumptions have no basis, typical f****it yank.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

Yup, same here.

I don't bother killing the whole (sub) thread since he has a habit of sticking his oar into otherwise readable discussions, and not everyone has learnt to ignore him yet! (unlike wodney and some others, who get nuked from orbit along with anything posted as a followup). Still the nym morphing fest suggests he must be running out of responses... He tends to write more than half the posts himself now, so its not exactly skilful trolling!

Reply to
John Rumm

"Write more than half the posts himself?" Er, I've always written all my posts myself. Who else did you think was writing them?

Reply to
William Gothberg

So now you ARE American? Just recently you said you weren't. You said something along the lines of "why assume I'm an American?"

There are bound to be a few sensible Americans, but their numbers are lower than most other countries. And it's clear from your posts that you're not one of those few. You have the typical American arrogance and ego for a start.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

See....you do know I'm an American. LIAR!

Reply to
Meanie

I'm 95% sure you are. You denied it then admitted it, one of those must be a lie.

Reply to
William Gothberg" <"William

In general, trolls aren't very bright. They seem to think that just nymshifting will get them out of killfiles, & I don't see responses to them by k'fing the "References" too.

Reply to
Martyn Barclay

Seems to work with over 50% of them.

LIAR! This subthread is a response to my post. You should not be able to see it. There is a reference to my post in the headers of the message you replied to.

Reply to
William Gothberg

Nice spin attempt. You're still a f****ng lying wanker.

Reply to
Meanie

ROFLMFAO! Tooting his own horn. Self love is better than no love at all.

Reply to
Meanie