BMW on Motorway??

not relevant

Odd, I don't recall muddying the waters with anything at all.

so more bs. When you don't have a clue, telling others they don't have a clue is not a solution. Unless your aim is to play the fool.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr
[Austin 1800]

I remember there being some sort of disturbing vibration with a reasonable amount of lock, especially pulling off with the caravan behind. In the end, whilst on holiday, I took it into a garage in North Berwick and they changed the CV joints.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Might have been the one that overtook me when I was doing 86MPH:-)

Reply to
ARW

Didn't think the per lane VSL cameras flashed but as most of the motorway driving I do isn't on "smart" motorways could be wrong. The "ordinary" cameras bolted to the sides uprights of the gantries do flash.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

It's not going to take long for me to find out:-)

Reply to
ARW

I've certainly seen the HADECS3 gantry cameras give the double-flash in a "smart" section, but I've only seen that happen when a non-NSL speed is displayed.

Reply to
Andy Burns

The gantry was showing NSL when I saw the flash. It looks like there's some inconsistency in the way they're set up. And just to keep on-topic, it was a BMW that was flashed.

NSL is 70mph. If the BMW was doing more than that it might have beeen flashed.

Reply to
charles

It was doing more than 70mph (NSL showing on the gantry): that's why it was flashed.

A 1 in 10 "hill" bwahahahaha :-D

You should get out more

Reply to
Jim K..

We call them differentials...

Reply to
Jim K..

No wonder there's a problem...

Reply to
Jim K..

Good to know your cars are so old they don't have space savers.

Reply to
Jim K..

Did the Renault 14 have an OBD port?

Reply to
Jim K..

Ah so just another demonstration of your guesswork & piss poor imagination then... normal service for Duhve.

Reply to
Jim K..

Maybe it's cos it's car related, so Duhve naturally feels he knows better.... hehehe

Reply to
Jim K..

Oh dear! Best wait for gABshite & "Mark" to come rescue you again Duhve! ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..

Er... Something wrong there!

Reply to