Black Gloss

As I have a large amount of soffits and gutters to paint in Black, I would like to buy it in 'bulk' i.e. 2.5 Litres. I know I can get it in 750ml tins from B&Q etc. but can it be bought (Leeds) in larger tins to save me money and also a 2.5 L tin will probably have a handle on to hang from my ladder bracket a 750ml one doesn't.

TIA

John

Reply to
John

Wouldnt a decorators merchant be the best place . there must be one at least in Leeds Stuart

Reply to
Stuart