Bargain: Rolson 5m steel tape measure @ Morrisons, 97p

That's what happens when nobody's willing to provide them credit insurance ..

Reply to
Andy Burns

Maybe one is a fake, have you actually looked at them together? Myself I have a talking steel tape measure, only trouble is it won't shut up! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Maplins are rumoured to be the next chain to go under

Reply to
Andrew

That wouldn't surprise me. It's mainly an expensive toys for boys retailer these days. They opened a large warehouse store local to me and I've never seen more than a couple of cars in their car park every time I've driven past. I've used the store twice, the last time i wanted a toggle switch quickly but paid around x3 the price I could have got the same from other mail order retailers.

Reply to
alan_m

It does seem to be.

Reply to