A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

paraphras "Every man has a right to post anything he wants and every other man has the right to kill file him for doing it'.

All perfectly ok.

T i m is in my killfile because its not possible to have an intelligent conversation with him and because he has never contributed any D-I-Y knowledge I found valuable, prior to being kill filed.

cost benefit analysis suggested to me that engaging with him or even reading his posts was a complete waste of my time

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My reaction exactly about a year ago

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
<snip>

Bwhahahahaha. Oh you are funny Turnip!

You are regularly replying to me from behind your cowardly killfile because that's all you are, a pathetic old coward!

Of course it was ... except your analysis then was a good as it is in most of the crap you try to post ... yet again, here we are with your 'wasting time' discussing me! You really couldn't make this stuff up but I'm sure it won't stop you still trying.

Now if I really didn't post anything worthy of attention you (or the other trolls) simply wouldn't reply to it ever ... and I'm really looking forward to that day!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

And ye, a year later, here you are still taking about me and replying to my posts from behind your (obviously broken) cowardly killfile!

I guess it must give you solace to be in the company of others preferring to bury their heads in the sand than face a truth that hurts. ;-(

But hey, I shouldn't really reply to you, seeing how many people have you killfiled!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Are you now whingeing he's killfiled you he doesn't value your on-topic posts either?

The only coward here is the one that won't entertain a discussion and when shown to have lied resorts to abuse.

And everyone else's time.

Reply to
Fredxx

Or a rational one either. He has no use for logic. AISB: Harry Worth personified.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Are you now whingeing he's killfiled you he doesn't value your on-topic posts either?

The only coward here is the one that won't entertain a discussion and when shown to have lied resorts to abuse.

You don't respond to my posts because the truth hurts. That could well be because you know your own arguments carry little or no substance.

He provides more useful info that any of your posts.

Reply to
Fredxx

Only ones I've killfiled are genuine trolls or nutters. I'd say Tim is very genuine in his beliefs so merely skip his posts when he gets on that high horse. Unless a horse is exploited too by man. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Reply to
bert

+1
Reply to
bert

Just Kill file him

Reply to
bert
<snip>

Indeed and unlike the accusations of the worst of the troll / nutters, my passion / advocacy isn't any benefit to me (other than indirectly via reduced pollution, better human health (freeing up the medical system for genuine / unavoidable illness and less antibiotic resistance) and for many, a better feeling inside because their actions then are in keeping with their morals.

Of course (other than I don't have a 'high horse', just passion to protect animals from the suffering and death they *ARE* suffering unnecessarily) except that seems too difficult for some people for some reason. I wonder if the subject pricks their conscience ... ?

By Jove he's got it! ;-)

Basically, if we are supposed to be this advanced species then we shouldn't be exploiting these creatures at all ... but ensuring they can exist with the least disruption. So, we are building bridges over roads for deer, rabbit and foxes to cross safely and tunnels and pipes for frogs etc. We are now re-wilding all sorts of areas (inc taking them out of direct food production) to encourage the return of wildlife ... and patrolling large parks for poachers and have all sorts of laws in place to stop people doing loads of things to animals, even regarding their 'mental treatment'. Then we throw millions of 1 day old chicks though a blender or remove and kill newborn calves (so we can drink the milk meant for them, a different species (FFS!) and after we have weaned) and many millions of people all round the world know that all to be disgusting.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

Boom! <sing> 'Another one bites the dust ...'

Except you won't killfile me will you burk, you just can't, even though I have been completely ignoring you for *ages*.

And why am I happy with all these threats of killfiling? Well, it's because most of the people who have threatened to killfile me have

*never* helped me so what would I be missing!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Yes, listen to burk, killfile me, you know it makes sense (given you are f*ck all use to me and always have been).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Many troll are genuine in their beliefs. I have always accepted you are genuine in your belief, it's such a shame you troll this group spamming it with lies.

I think he has, but have you? You exploits your dog for your own personal pleasure?

Are you going to campaign against pet ownership like an ethical vegan would?

Reply to
Fredxx

Since I've helped you, another reason to keep you out of my killfile.

Reply to
Fredxx

No, two reasons, I have helped you, and your lies need correcting.

I can see I am no use to anyone who spouts lies and doesn't want them to be shown for what they are.

Reply to
Fredxx

I doubt it. Most change their beliefs on a whim to get attention.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Horses aren't exploited. They get asked to carry people, or pull a cart, all of which arre well within their ability, and in exchange are fed, watered, cleaned, and protected against predators. Win-win, ISTM.

Reply to
Tim Streater

T r o l l insisting that certain people have "never helped me" is another example of his bollocks. What has usually happened is that true, relevant, and correct advice has been offered but it has been ignored. A bit like those animals you sometimes see featuring in you-choob vids, where as it might be a deer has become trapped by an illegal snare around its leg, and some guys have quite a job to hold it down while another cuts off and removes the wire.

Reply to
Tim Streater