A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

It's called 'freedom of choice', just like you exercise when choosing between tofuburgers or Plant Pioneers meat-free chicken, or feeding your dog a vegan diet (the dog having no choice to exercise, of course).

Reply to
Spike

<snip BS and yet more attempted distraction>

So still no actual answer then?

Anyone would think you were lying and you do eat cows and sheep?

No one is questioning (or interested in) your freedom of choice, I'm asking what criteria that goes behind your 'choices' (something I could easily do with anything I choose between).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

So you don't believe in freedom of choice. I can't say I'm surprised, as you are are The Custodian Of The One True Way - which is an anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under a veganist cloak.

I can't answer for what other people think.

Then stop questioning my freedom of choice. No-one questions yours.

Reply to
Spike
<snip>

Of course, so why have you (allegedly) 'chosen' not to eat cows and sheep but do eat everything else?

<snip more distraction and bs>

That wasn't the question.

I haven't, ever. I was asking you to define what logic / decision when behind your choices, so far it seems you either don't know yourself or can't answer because you are lying?

Bwhahaha ... that *ALL* you have been doing all along you freak!

So, *exactly* do you say you don't eat sheep and cows but eat everything else?

I'm not questioning your freedom to make such choices.

I'm not questioning your actual choices.

I'm asking why you *made* such choices.

You may not have the (very basic answer) because:

1) You are lying.

2) You don't know (because you are an idiot).

3) Reasons you don't want to reveal here because you are worried about the reaction.

4) Your deity / cult leader / voices_in_your_head / carer have forbidden you from saying?

Cheers, T i m

p.s. What is interesting here is that I have answered all the question you and the others (well, ignoring the sickest of the trolls etc) have put to me (because you are so interested to follow my lifestyle) and this is the first question I have asked you and you won't / can't answer!

Reply to
T i m

It's called 'freedom of choice', but with your anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under a veganist cloak, I can see why you don't believe in it.

So you don't believe in freedom of choice. I can't say I'm surprised, as you are are The Custodian Of The One True Way - which is an anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under a veganist cloak.

That was the answer to your question.

That *is* questioning my choice, as well as being abusive.

You still haven't grasped that when you advance perversions of the truth, you will be called out on them, such as "ALL scientists...", "ALL farmers...", ALL medical people...", which were the latest ones.

That sentence doesn't make sense, could you rewrite it in English?

Get help, you need it.

But ALL *your* answers need correcting. (See what I did there?)

Reply to
Spike

<snip distraction>

Yes, I get that, no question, but *why* have you (supposedly) *chosen* not to eat cows or sheep in particular? I mean, you must have an idea mustn't you?

<snip>

Nope. That's what a left brainer troll would think was a / the question.

Aww, poor baby. Now, why did you choose to not eat cows or sheep?

How can I question your choice (as in the choices) when you don't seem able to explain *why* you (or someone / thing else) *made* those choices?

<snip pathetic distraction>

Ok, so now (in true Spuke style) we must conclude you are either lying and you do eat cows and sheep or you don't have a clue why you don't.

To make a statement like 'I don't eat cows and sheep' implies at some point along the line a choice was made, so maybe it was made for you and hence why you can't bring yourself to explain why.

I'll give you some examples of the specific things I don't (say) consume and *why*.

I don't generally eat courgette or marrow because I don't like the taste. I can / do eat them if 'lost' ... don't 'feature' in other foods.

I don't generally drink spirits. I don't really like the taste. I don't mind some liqueurs (if they are counted as spirits) and don't drink much wine (when I do I can drink it like water).

I no longer eat any milk, eggs or meat because I no longer want to be part of the cause of the suffering, exploitation and death that requires.

I have never eaten loads of other animals (like rabbit, Guinea pig, pheasant, squid / octopus, escargot, monkey, snake, veal, cat, dog) because my logical inconsistency drew the line there.

See, choices based on reasons, things I can answer because I'm not a pathetic troll hiding behind something.

Person: 'Spuke, would you like Coke or Pepsi?' Spuke: 'I don't drink Coke so Pepsi please'. Person: 'Oh, you don't like Coke'? Spuke: 'I don't know'. Person: 'What, you haven't tried it?' Spuke: 'No, because it's my choice' Person: Yes, of course, but why OOI?' Spuke: 'Because'. Person: 'You are a f****ng nutter mate ... and why are you down there digging that deep hole anyway ...?'

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

That doesn't *necessarily* follow.

The advertising industry spends Really Big Bucks in order to influence your choices, and most people are totally unaware of how they have been manipulated. Vegans would like to do the same but don't have the big bucks, so resort to scare tactics instead.

Just in case you miss or misunderstand the *spirit* of the above, it says in essence that choices can be - if not often are - unconscious ones.

And in just case you miss the *spirit* of *that*, it means that your claim that I "...must have an idea..." (of why something was chosen) IS NOT TRUE.

So, your right-brained emotive argument falls. Again.

<rant snipped>

Just in case you miss or misunderstand the *spirit* of the above, it says in essence that you're talking rubbish, and have little idea of the bigger picture.

Reply to
Spike