A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

<snip>

You really are weird aren't you. Who else have I 'blamed' for my error you freak?

<snip>

Bwhahahaha! .... no, you are serious aren't you so let me laugh (at you) even louder! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So *now* you have revealed the truth. You admitting you were TOO STUPID to pick up on what others have agreed was only a 'simple mistake' (and most didn't even respond to it at all, fully understanding what I meant in the first place) and now you are embarrassed. I'm glad we got there in the end (but it's highlighted to me how sad / difficult your world must be). ;-(

<snip the rest as I'm embarrassed for you>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Are you referring to Dave? If so that is disingenuous.

Don't you train your dog to defecate and urinate on command?

Are you against the training of animals?

Isn't that slavery? Paying your pet with food when it pleases you?

Are you saying we can eat cats because they can't be trained, so easily?

Quite, in much the same way you keep your dog indoors and train it to defecate and urinate when you want them to?

Then why do you keep dogs, can't you see how inconsistent your argument is?

That is why we are a higher animal, except there is little need of training an animal about to be slaughtered.

And there aren't many leopards or hippos in civilised Western Countries, that also as it happens has a population with the lactase persistent gene. It's not all coincidental.

Reply to
Fredxx
<snip>

Most 'decent people' put emphasis on that as well. I don't lie because

1) I don't need to and 2) my memory isn't good enough to pull it off if I was to try.

Yup, we call then trolls (and some self appointed 'philosophers').

So you say.

Interesting that you looked into it all. Personally I'll stick to just telling the truth.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

You are very definition a troll, go look it up:

"posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion."

Seem to be true of fanatical vegans.

Trump believed he was telling the truth too. You and Trump have much in common.

Reply to
Fredxx

The person who is most stupid is the one who repeats their mistake in the obvious belief they thought it was true.

I'm sure I won't embarrass Spike for repeating it here: "The fact that you carried on defending the indefensible, as you are continuing to do so now, suggests a certain level of narcissistic behaviour on your part. You are never wrong, the sun shines out of your arse, you are the Custodian of The One True Way, everybody else is conditioned in the wrong way, if only we could see your bigger picture. Sheesh, you're just a puffed-up, self-important, gullible fool that's managed to alienate a whole group against you and from which you've converted *no-one* at all by your latest anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under the convenient mantles of evangelical veganism and concern for animals."

You need help, please ask your GP for some form of counselling, if only to recognise your obsession and fanaticism.

Reply to
Fredxx

What was that you were saying just now about always telling the truth? What you wrote above is the very perversion of it. You've had to stoop to saying that others said what you hope they said. Try reading the record again, you only have to look at the timeline of your responses. You appear to be confirming what I wrote such a short time ago, which was this:

"The fact that you carried on defending the indefensible, as you are continuing to do so now, suggests a certain level of narcissistic behaviour on your part. You are never wrong, the sun shines out of your arse, you are the Custodian of The One True Way, everybody else is conditioned in the wrong way, if only we could see your bigger picture. Sheesh, you're just a puffed-up, self-important, gullible fool that's managed to alienate a whole group against you and from which you've converted *no-one* at all by your latest anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under the convenient mantles of evangelical veganism and concern for animals."

Reply to
Spike

'Choice' doesn't have to be logical - for example you've claimed that you took up your anti-meat-eating crusade as a result of the choices made by people close to you. That smacks more of emotion than logic.

Regarding these posts made by you about your dog:

You understand animals so little, that you appear to have no grasp of what's happening in these two situations.

In the first one, you are offering your dog a meal that contains meat. Meat that you find repulsive for all the reasons you have so tediously and repetitively spoken of. The dog picks up on this, because it is a sentient, sensitive creature, so is reluctant to eat the meat part of the meal. You think that the dog has made a choice, but it hasn't, it's just following *you're* unvoiced choice.

In the second one, you think you offered a choice to your dog as to whether to go for a walk in the rain. *You* most likely didn't want to go, and the sentient, sensitive dog picked up on that and showed its reluctance to go out. Again, you think that the dog has made a choice, but it hasn't, it's just following *you're* unvoiced choice.

With someone in the family suffering joint problems, I could think of a worse meal to serve them to aggravate their condition, but this one's bad enough as it is.

So, apart from knowing very little indeed about how sentient, sensitive creatures function, and what foods trigger joint pain, what other pertinent knowledge are you lacking that we can put you right on?

Reply to
Spike

<snip s**te unread>

Bwhahaha! You poor sad f*ck.

Are having fun yet? ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Yeah, sure ...

Are you trying to suggest you *have* helped me personally (when the chances are, even if you tried, your help didn't actually help. If the latter, offering help is no guarantee of it actually helping, no matter your intentions).

Oh, and in case your Goblin left brain rushes to find a single post where you might have actually offered me help and that did actually help (and it's not completely impossible I suppose, you could have helped by accident etc), I'm talking about the general spirit of those who offer real help and those who just want to massage their own egos.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No, but there generally is in many circumstances.

<snip the distraction bs>

So, why do you not eat cows and sheep ...?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I think you've missed the bigger picture in the spirit of my post.

And the question still stands...

Reply to
Spike

Que?

Reply to
Spike
<snip>

So, just *why* do you not eat cow and sheep but do eat everything else? You know, you are very quick / keen to ask me questions, only seems fair?

Or maybe it's because you found out takes too long to kick a cow or sheep to death, compared with a chicken?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Only a fanatical vegan can hate animals so much they would consider kicking a cow or sheep to death.

Most of use want improvements in animal welfare.

You need help, see you GP in regards your fanaticism.

Reply to
Fredxx

You're sick. Get help.

Reply to
Spike

Oh the irony!

After you, after all you are the one eating baby animals and suckling from the teats of a different species!

So why *don't* you eat sheep or cows but eat everything else?

There has to be *a* reason, (religious, cultural, cult 'rules', your parents were a cow and a sheep (does that make a troll?), allergy, taste, logical inconsistency etc) unless you really are just completely bonkers (< my money is on the last one).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Not babies. A baby generally has to be fed, can't walk or stand up. Most animals mature very quickly.

Only in your dreams. I drink milk from a cup. I have evolved to digest lactose. You haven't.

What?

You seriously need help. This is pure desperation. Where all about you are bonkers it's time to look closer to home.

Reply to
Fredxx

I've kill filed him. I only see responses now. I haven't really bothered with him for a while, only skim reading the occasional post. He's beyond help. Needs treatment for his autism.

Reply to
bert

He needs treatment. I do wonder if his wife sees the nonsense he posts. I think she would be horrified.

Reply to
Fredxx

apart from derision, all I can offer is reasoned debate. In m,y view there are people who are scared of life, people who are no longer scared because they have found the One True Stick, people who realise that its all BS and the truth is unknowable, so they tell whatever lies make them powerful and rich, and people who have got beyond that, and just want to remain in peace

T i m is a one true sticker

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher