Latest threads in Tools and Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

3 hp Briggs and Stratton Poor starting hot or cold. needs lots of choke.
3hp Briggs and Stratton engine hard starting when cold or hot but runs well when going. When cold you have to take air cleaner off and place hand over top to get to start. Even if hot hard starting....

White 4 wheel drive snowthrower will not turn left or right using the power steering triggers?
White snowthrower model 31AH4Q3G190 4 wheel drive with power steering controls to turn left or right, neither one makes the machine turn. How do i correct the problem? It will move forward or backward...

i have a arrow pneumatic air compressor
i have an industrial air compressor and a arrow pneumatic it has two pipes side by side coming out of the top i am trying to find out which one to hook up to what?
2
2

kohler engine backfires and will not start
No further details provided

Ctaftman bagger help, too much grass blowing back on me while mowing, any suggestions»
I have a craftman 46" tractor w/ Bagger. My problem is that when I cut my lawn, I get a lot of grass that blows back of me while l cut. I mean a lot of grass. Sesrs delivered and installed the bagger....

where can i find info on old disston pocket knives?
Looking for info on antique disston pocket knives

Is there a product that will disspell water from a vehicle gas tank
Is there a product that will disspell water from a vehicle gas tank, as in M/C's

belmont barber chair hydralic repair
chair is stuck at top will not release to go down

No gas to spark plug - craftsman 32cc Craftsman Weedwacker
I read the suggestions you folks posted concerning another Sears weedwacker but it gave me no ideas. Here is what I have done. I rebuilt the carburetor, passed carburetor cleaner and air through the...
2
2

Has anyone used a Mapp Torch for melting silver?
What type container was used? What procedures were used?

Gas pressure washer won't start
I can't pull the gas pressure washer cord to start. Remove underneath where shaft goes into pump. The flywheel only makes one turn but then hits something. Any idea, honda gcv 160

How do I change the belt on my Delta 46-700 Lathe?
I have already cut the old belt off. I have tried a link belt and it didn't work. So I am up a creek until I get the new one that I have just ordered and find out the proper way to install it.

cud cadet Kohler model 1681 will run at idle speed only will bog and shut off when any more throttle past idle is applied
Took off carb and cleaned it (very little dirt and no gunk) replaced carb same condition.

I have curved shaft stihl weed eater. I got it tangled up in a wire fence. The head separated from the shaft and wont stay on
No further details provided

my kohler ch20 blows oil out breather no oil in gas has new rings
No further details provided