Latest threads in Tools and Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

tools
I see all these negative posts.everyone knpws the items tbey sell are not the best but i have been buying from tbem for years.even got to know a few of them.i have bougbt tons of too,s and equipment...

Bench Grinder (2023 Update)
Hi was wondering if anyone out there knows the question to my answer please has I have really been trying for the past week to get more information regarding a bench grinder I purchased but came...
1
1

Senco FinishPro 35 won't shoot nails (2023 Update)
I have an old Senco FinishPro 35. The firing mechanism isn't working properly. It seems to extend slowly, then stay in the extended position (won't retract to original position). How do I fix this?
1
1

904367 Handle set for Delta Shopmaster Saw (2023 Update)
I keep coming up with "No longer available" for this part number. Just hoping somebody could possibly find one for me. The saw works great but the handle is somebody out there has one of these (or a...
1
1

Measuring Square Bolts for 8 Point Sockets: A Step-by-Step Guide (2023 Update)
How do I measure a square bolt for an 8 point socket?
1
1

20" husqvarna 455 Chain tensioner is at the end of the adjustment screw with a brand new chain.
I have a husqvarna 455 chainsaw. The sprocket looks good and the bar looks good. The bar says 72 drive links .050 gauge and 3/8" pitch. I always buy stihl chains. I buy a brand new chain and the...
1
1

sears professional table saw 922124
Looking for the specifications of the two Motor capacitors: Run Cap (224E OR91725) and Start Cap (224C OR91723) The Start Cap on my saw destroyed itself and obliterated any identification and specs...

U-tube Lightning pro concrete mixer , tool looks great
Saw this new tool on u tube. Makes mixing bagged concrete a breeze compared to using a hoe or shovel. Also don't need a powered mixer .

i want to cut a cast iron sewing machine in half for book ends
what do i cut it with ?

how to change bulb
How do I change. Bulb in my zero trace lithium -ion led flashlight the serial number is TL1KPZ I think its charging right but it has been stoped a couple times

Need replacement fence part 1349805 for Delta 10" compound miter saw model 36-075
I have a Delta 10" compound power miter saw model 36-075 and need a replacement fence--part # 1349805. It is an obsolete part, so I am hoping someone has a broken saw that they are willing to piece...

spare blades
No further details provided

where can i get wheelbarrow axle mounts to fit a 5/8 inch axle?
No further details provided

30 amp fuse keeps blowing on 18hp Kohler engine on my Craftsman garden tractor.
The 30 amp fuse keeps blowing on my 2000 Craftsman garden tractor with a 18hp Kohler engine. I have replaced the switch and solenoid and checked all wiring for damaged insulation but all wiring looks...

replacement clip for my drum sander
I can't find a new clip (to hold the sandpaper strip) for my 16"-32" Ryobi drum sander...Ideas?