Latest threads in Tools and Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The bracket needs to attached to lintel bar in fire place but ours is slanted
Our lintel bar in fireplace is slanted so the bracket won't grip and hold the lintel bar how do I drill our chisel the iron bar

how to attach rope to a metal part joins 2 rope ends lower rung ext ladder?
Looking for an instructional drawing that shows how to attach each end of the rope of an extension ladder to a metal part that joins each end of the rope to make one continuos loop.

i have a 7hp b & s engine that runs good but after a while it will start blowing oil bfrom the valve cover into the ccarb what is causeing
I have a 7hp b & s engine that runs good but after a while about two or three mionutes it will start to blow oil from the valve cover into the carb. What is causeing this and how do I fix the problem?

I am looking for the frame layout of a pride two motor layout lift chair
showing motor brackets for large persons chair lift. all layouts seed to be for a single motor which has a different layout then the one I have and smaller bracket6s with a different attachment. the...

how much oil does it take for model wgv2021 pressure washer pump
No further details provided

LA110 John Deere Lawn Tractor - Engine Binding Up While Trying to Start
My LA110 John Deere Lawn Tractor with a 19.5 hp Briggs and Stratton motor is having trouble strarting. The engine will crank about 3/4 of turn then seems to bind up. If I manually help the motor turn...

Sanding Disc does not stay centered
Sanding disc won't stay on. I have a dewalt orbital sander and the sanding disc does not want to stay centered any more, any suggestions?

how to change drive belt on personal pacemower model 20041
No further details provided

Oil for Gcv 160 Troy Built pressure washer
Gcv 160 Troy Built Pressure washer uses what type oil?

2 cycle 5 horse tecomseh carb #640310 . will any other carb work on this ?
i found a few other carbs that look almost exact , like oregon carbs but can't cross ref it. the web says #640310 is used on model #hsk 845-8219b there has to be another less expensive carb that will...

how to set up governor on gc160 h0nda
I rebuilt my gc160 because of a broken intake valve and I can not get the governor to work.

electric chain saw Stihl E160 By reassembling I can't find the right position of the flat spring which blocks the brake. Who can explain me
I can reassemble my chain saw, but canĀ“t find the position of the flat spring ( S-shaped, 3 cm long) in the safety brake mechanism

a lot of gas in the oil pan
when checking the oil I found the oil pan full of gas. I raised up the front of the go kart, gas ran out of the oil plug hole.

any reason why gas can not be stored in a clean/new kerosene can?
No further details provided

Craftsman mower model 917.370440 squeaks while mowing and smokes when first starting it.
What is wrong?