tools

I see all these negative posts.everyone knpws the items tbey sell are not the best but i have been buying from tbem for years.even got to know a few of them.i have bougbt tons of too,s and equipment and have been rough on them and all are still in pedfect working condition.i even had trouble with some, broight them back and they took care of me.keep in mind if you buy frpm harbor freight yoi are biying the same stuff.all made cheapper in china.

Reply to
motorhead1330