How to oil Black & Decker circular saw bearing?

How can I lubricate/oil my B&D circular saw bearing ? (model 7390 type 5) (model 7390 type 5)

Reply to
Douglas in Baltimore

A growing number of circular saws also include an electric brake that slows the rotation of the blade very quickly after the on/off trigger has been released. It’s a useful safety feature that reduces the chance of accidents after each cut.

Reply to
Anonymous

They're usually bushings and not bearings, so they don't really need lubrication but will benefit temporarily from anything you put in them. The back one's real easy and can be lubed through the motor's rear vent grill. However, you aren't so lucky with the front bearing. Here's a video to show you exactly why

Anonymous