Black and Decker Table saw.

I plan to buy a 10" Firestorm Table Saw (Model #FS2500TS) or a 10" Black and Decker Table Saw (Model #BT2500). Does someone have tried one of this models? I would like to have comments about precision, dadoo use, vibrations, dust collecting, noise, quality vs price, etc. Is this a good choice for a weed end woodworker who don't want to pay more than 500$ canadian.

Thank you !

Sorry, my english is poor...

S. Bourque

Reply to