Spindle Lock Stuck on Milwaukee Circular Saw

My spindle lock is stuck in on my milwaukee circular saw. how can i get it to pop back out. The blade doesn't spin as a result of this, I suppose.

Thanks!

C. SChmidt

Reply to
C. Schmidt

May be turn the saw so that the lock points down and wiggle the blade. The return spring may be broken.

Reply to
Leon

Yeah, i pushed it in while the blade was spinning; i suppose it is possible that a stupid act such as that would break it, no?

Thanks

Reply to
C. Schmidt

It is indeed broken and jambed inside

Reply to
TaskMule

Took it to Milwaukee service center and it was repaired for $0. Only 4 months old.

Reply to
claiborne.schmidt