Who deletes my messages?

Who and why is deleting my messages to this newsgroups? I have sent messages twice asking for help about repairing single lever basin tap and before anyone reply to it my messages were deleted. Why? Isn't this newsgroup for mutual help?

Reply to
Jellicoe

On 02/06/04 "Jellicoe" snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk asks:

I doubt any of the 'members' here have that ability. Check with your ISP.

I saw your message. It was regarding a "mono basin mixer tap" with a loose handle. Pretty skimpy info and being in the US, I for one don't have a clue what brand valve you might have and what your solution might be. It's kind of like saying "I have a car with 4 tires how do I repair my door knob?". Check with your ISP if you're really concerned about what happened to your message.

Mutual help? Hmmmmm let's see........how are you going to help us?

This is basically a message board. We help folks when we can and when the spirit moves us. We also ridicule each other, and posters who start whining. May not seem fair but that's the way it is!!

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2