FTAO Set Square - cannot read reply

Set Square For some reason when I click on your reply to my original Low Voltage Cable Size question I get an error. I have tried this on and off since yesterday evening and other messages seem ok.

Not sure what the problem is with the operation of this newsgroup but I'd really appreciate if you could attach your reply to this message.

Thanks again Rupertb

----------------------------------------- Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.

rupertb

In message , rupertb writes

What error?

most likely Tiscali's newserver has not got the message?

Just hit Google Groups and get the thread.

Reply to
chris French