Leaky Washerless faucet

Faucet bought 1985, looks like new, installed in the vanity in the bathroom. Bought at Sears, got the replacement kit # 2121, and it contained a 4s-6h/c stem kit. put the new stems in, turned on the water, the faucet leaks worse...I have taken it apart many times, I cannot see what is wrong. THe inserts or seats look ok, but I would like to replace them. They are plactic with O rings on them. I need some kind of puller, any ideas?

It is comming from the hot side. If I shut the water off, then turn it slightly back on the water stoppes leaking... I am stumped! This is my first washerless faucet repair.

Any help will be appreaciated! Andy

Reply to
Andy & Carol