Latest threads in Plumbingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My radiators keep leaking, despite British Gas assuring me they have fixed them.
What can I do to have this permanently fixed?

Bought a Price Pfister kitchen faucet about 1yr & a half ago; its leaking; had plumber replace the part; still leaking; is this lifetime
I have a Price Pfister kitchen faucet that I had put in about 1 year & a half ago; its leaking where the water runs up into the faucet; had a plumber order the part & replace; it still leaks. Can you...
2
2

I have an American Standard toilet with an acuator. This toilet does not flush well at all.
Most often the tank does not refill. You have to depress handle wait for the tank to fill then flush it. It usually does not flush the bowl very well either, leaves debris in the bowl. What is wrong...

parts blow up for eurostream GE452017BN
nead a parts blow up
2
2

Is it normal to have a house built in the 50's with concert foundation to have dirt or mud around the plumbing
No further details provided

My garbage disposal backed up into the basement toilet!
Everything I put down the garbage disposal in the last 2 days came up in the basement toilet! Here's the story: I was doing a load of laundry and when the spin cycle came on, the nearby toilet...

How to replace dripping outdoor frost free faucet with rusted screw on faucet line.
House on slab with only the main shut off to outside frost free faucet. Took faucet off to replace washer but screw rusted so hestitate to remove to replace washer. Three plumbers have wanted to rip...

what is the name of the hole at the top of a sink
what is the drain hole called at top of the sink

Shower single knob that you pull to turn on the water. However, it pulls out but no water.
The shower knob pulls out but no water. Unscrew the knob and don't really know what I am looking for that's the problem. Keep in mind my 12 year old showered 10 minutes before me and he didn't have an...
2
2

are there conversion kits from old to new american standard faucets
No further details provided

are the old concrete laundry sinks worth any money
my ma is getting her basement done thereis an old laundry sink in the basement are buddy told us its wouth some money is this true and if so how much is it wouth saving ?

Delex kitchen sink has low water pressure, any suggestions?
I have a Delex kitchen faucet, for some reason the faucet has lost water pressure. I took the screen off the end of the spout and washed it out, but when i turned the water on with out the screen in...

how do i fix a constant whistling toilet?
No further details provided

the handle on my moen kitchen faucet broke off. Do I need to replace the whole faucet or just part?
It is a one handle faucet.
2
2

can I turn a powder actuated tool into a forced air plunger to clean out clogged pipes?
Can I turn a powder actuated tool into a forced air plunger to clean out clogged pipes? I have an old tool and a slow drain. how much trouble will it be?