Latest threads in Orchid Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

wow-- (aos)
check out the photo on the opening page of the AOS: pretty. (but then so pretty. as an employee of a company that's been laying ppl off a dozen at a time, they have my sympathies...) --j_a

Just heard back from Kye
This is the reply received from Kye Wendy, Thankyou for the heads up... No I wasn't aware that the server had gone down. I am working on repairing it today but I have to wait till my systems...

rain in CO
barrels OK now --j_a New laws allow residents to begin rainwater harvesting, a practice that water rights laws once prohibited. New laws allow residents to begin rainwater harvesting, a practice that...
1
1

RO & Feed
Is it necessary to supplement Calcium & Magnesium when using RO , so i suppose what i am asking is does a standard feed contain enough ? I am reviewing my feeding regime as my water pump has packed...

Kye's groups
Gary, do you have the correct IP address for the server? 121.208.14.118 Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids - Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!
3
3

Thanks everyone
Att is killing all newsgroups. This is the only thing they had left to offer, so time to say goodbye. My building is probably switching cable companies (my hope for alternate provider), so for now I'm...
5
5

Trying again
On Jun 10, 10:55 pm, "Diana Kulaga"
1
1

epidendrum antonense
I'm right there with you, Chuck. If it shows up, let's keep everyone posted. Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids - Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!
1
1

from aos
garden to remain open (thx stitz!) --j_a http://www.aos.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home&CONTENTID=6559&TEMPLATE=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm http://www.aos.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home
1
1

Holy pot shards, Batman!
Save the larger potsherds - for mounts! That nodosa of mine I posted pics on abpo a while back has been in bloom on four spikes for about two monhts now - on a mount of nothing but a good-sized piece...
1
1

Arrg--ice cubes--arrg
This year has been something, up and down the east coast Wal*Mart and Costco has been selling phals (from Costa I think) that includes a care sheet telling people to water by placing a couple of ice...
2
2

RO water
..and in some communities in Colorado (I think that's what I read in the paper), collecting rainwater is being deemed illegal, as it upsets the "community water resource planning". Ray Barkalow -...
4
4

Going "Green"
I am VERY pleased to announce that we have begun carrying a new line of ecologically-friendly flower pots. You've probably heard and/or read about them already, but these are hot-pressed from...

rain
ok, i am SO over this rain thing. three inches yesterday (DC area). what do you folks who grow outside do when it rains/drizzles 24/7 for ten days? do you bring any of them in, or just spray down with...
6
6

Newsreader for Outlook
So a few weeks ago, MS Office 2007 was installed on my home computer. I really prefer Outlook to Outlook Express, primarily due to the better contacts catalog and especially the calendar, without...