Mick Fournier

What happened to Mick? Have not been on newsgroup for quite awhile. Changed ISP and they don't have a newsgroup server. Been watching newsgroup for a few weeks and don't see much activity like there used to be.

Reply to
Harlan McNinch

Mick's business was Husky Boy or something like that. I'm sure he'd tun up in a google search.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

Sorry, an omitted comma. I would never cook a dog. Children, on the other hand...I have been accused of hating children, but that is untrue. Properly cooked and served with a good sauce, they can be quite delicious!

Reply to
tenman

Mick was in the flasking business, and also construction management, if my memory serves me correctly. Anyway his web site is:

Also, I copied this notice:

"My long running fishing trip is winding down. I am leaving ISP Bellsouth/ATT and will be setting this website up again on another ISP in late September

2009.

Watch

for our new location.

Thanks, Mick Fournier Orchid Flasks by HBI "

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga