Latest threads in Orchid Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cute orchids website
Hi All, I have just set up the blogging website on orchids to share with people on orchids. The website blogging address is reading. Cheers, Jess Just another WordPress.com weblog

Which type should I start with
Peter, There are around 30,000 species, 200,000 registered hybrids, and countless unregistered ones, so there is bound to be SOMETHING that will fit your desires. However, growing orchids is nothing...
1
1

Redland
Re: RedlandOops! Sounds like you didn't see that coming, Ray. Sorry to hear it. Diana I was just down in FL on the company's dime week before last. Won't happen anymore, as MY position was eliminated...
4
4

more AOS gloom
http://www.aos.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home&CONTENTID=6379&TEMPLATE=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm http://www.aos.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home
8
8

Photography question
Smaller aperture gives greater depth-of-field.
1
1

Stress buying
OK, so I rejoined Weight Watchers. The big thing with weight watchers is to learn to control your impulses. They stress watching your caloric intake, journaling what you eat - if you bite it write it...
1
1

Re: orchids in literature
Thanks. This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for--not books about orchids, but books or movies about something else in which orchids play some kind of role. Also found a Nancy Drew mystery...

Utterly off topic.......
But too cool not to share. If you're not dancing in your seat (or on your feet) by the end, you need to get out more! Diana More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the...
1
1

Orchid trading
Hello everyone, It's spring in California and the orchids have started new growth, so I'm dividing those that need it. I'd like to trade some of the divisions. So far I have these cool to intermediate...

Orthenex
Hi, all, I have been using Orthenex in my general insect controll spraying. I have been buying and using the 16 Fl oz size, but have run out. I have looked in five different stores and can't find it....
8
8

alt.binaries.pictures.orchids Survey
We have a post going over on abpo just to see how much traffic there is. So please sign up if you can still post images. So far we have about a dozen people. Cheers Wendy
4
4

My Psychopsis problem
I just love these plants, but the feeling is not mutual. I've had a cross for about one month now, and during this time, the new 4 inch growth got mushy, a mature leaf got mushy and now another mature...
3
3

Sarco Pink Angel
My version of Wildcatt is not finding this. Is it showing up in a more up to date version? If so, what are the parents? I hate shows that require parent data. Pat
1
1

only terrestrial orchid lovers
Join now !!!, onlu for terrestrial orchids lovers.... Luis http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/terrestrialorchids/

Kye's site again
Is there some reason, other than the obvious, why there are no posts to the site for amonth and a half? I'd hate to see him work so hard for this site for us only to have it flop. Gary
1
1