Sarco Pink Angel

My version of Wildcatt is not finding this. Is it showing up in a more up to date version? If so, what are the parents? I hate shows that require parent data.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Brennan

Seems I am in no hurry to figure out Pink Angel, but I am going to need a name for Phal Taida Lawrence X Phal Taisuco Crane. Nothing from my out of date Wildcatt or RHS, but RHS always fights me. Before I start writing the breeder any chance of a hit on OW?

Thanks much, Pat

Reply to
Pat Brennan