Redland

I remember Tenman talking about going to Redland. Is anyone else going? We'll be there on Friday.

Will take pics, in between orgies.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

No, no, no Di, take pics of the orgies!!!! Have a lovely time Cheers Wendy

Reply to
Wendy7

one of these years i'm going to get down there for this... but not til they unfreeze our salaries and stop firing ppl..

have fun !

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

I was just down in FL on the company's dime week before last. Won't happen anymore, as MY position was eliminated as of today!

More time for First Rays - I guess we're gonna hafta grow!

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Reply to
Ray B

Re: RedlandOops! Sounds like you didn't see that coming, Ray. Sorry to hear it.

Diana

-----Original Message----- From: snipped-for-privacy@erols.com [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@erols.com] Posted At: Friday, May 08, 2009 4:12 PM Posted To: rec.gardens.orchids Conversation: Redland Subject: Re: Redland one of these years i'm going to get down there for this... but not til they unfreeze our salaries and stop firing ppl.. have fun !

--j_a

Reply to
Diana Kulaga