Kye's groups

Diana recommended we get serious about Kye's groups. I fully agree but there has been no way to post to the groups for months. Does anyone have a contact with Kye to find out what's going on? Gary

Reply to
v_coerulea

Gary, do you have the correct IP address for the server? 121.208.14.118

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Reply to
Ray B

Re: Kye's groupsGary, I just posted to both groups with no problem.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

BOTH? I had not been aware of a second group, just o.pictures, which changed it's IP address a while back. What is the second group?

Reply to
tenman