Thanks everyone

Att is killing all newsgroups. This is the only thing they had left to offer, so time to say goodbye. My building is probably switching cable companies (my hope for alternate provider), so for now I'm up in the air.

In any event, just wanted to make sure I thanked everybody for answering my questions over the years. Hope to make it back, but in any event, thanks much for your much appreciated help

Reply to
eeyore

Don't give up. See the thread with the subject line "AT&T Usenet ...etc.". I'm in the same boat. Find another way in. I will, as soon as I have 3 minutes to do so. If you lose track, go to Kye's server: 121.208.41.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

all else fails there's the dreaded google groups. :)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

P.S am connected to Kye's server already. Lurking as usual. Thanks Kye!

Reply to
eeyore

Please stop lurking there and start posting some pics or recipes or SOMETHING...it's spooky being just about the only one there!

Reply to
tenman

dude! -waves-

looked at your site the other day--you've got some pretty stuff on there.

-i have no room-

-i have no room-

-i have no room-

-ok maybe i have a little room-

and look out, our club is contemplating descending upon you in the fall again.

--j_a

Reply to
jankey