RO water

Hi All ! I am concidering a Ro unit ,i have looked at the First Rays info etc .I know you can buy ready made fertilizer designed for use with pure water,but don`t think this type of feed is available in the UK .

I add fertilizer ,and added Mg & Cal to my rain water so would this suit RO or is this not enough . Any input appreciatted. Regards Keith

Reply to
keith kent

Keith,

The stuff you do with rainwater is exactly correct with RO water.

Pay particular to the pH and buffering.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Reply to
Ray B

According to the LA Times the feds are cutting water deliveries in Calif. This is the main reason why I don't use RO.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

..and in some communities in Colorado (I think that's what I read in the paper), collecting rainwater is being deemed illegal, as it upsets the "community water resource planning".

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Reply to
Ray B

They're from the government and they're here to help