Latest threads in Orchid Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Phal. Equestris coerulea?
Hi Al, thank you for attention. Here one pic I got from seller it's difficult to say something because of bad quality but anyway: it's not really blue but the lip looks like blue...
1
1

The best kind of advertizing...
Have any of you seen the "No Longer a Killer" article in the November AOS ORCHIDS mag? You would not believe the number of orders it has sparked. Of course, it had to hit when 1) I had a dead PC, 2) I...
2
2

Very large Dendrobium flower
Dusty, Was the Dendrobium you saw a long spike of flowers or were they close to the stem? Den. is one of the nigrohirusute/formosum group of plants produce very large 3+ inches at the top of their...
2
2

What are the issues?
We started e baying different stuff available locally and one orchid that didn't sell. There's a lot more that goes into it than meets the eye at first glance. The listing charge, final value fee,...
1
1