Our New Orchid Photography Book: Your Thoughts About it

We've just published a new photography book called LIKE SAND FROM ORCHID'S LIPS, and it contains many incredible orchid photographs. It's in the bookstores, but we also have been thinking that orchid collectors, growers, stores, groups, etc. might be interested in it. Please take a look at the page (there's a video that shows many photos from the book), and let us know what you think. URL:

tcbcafepublishing

We've just published a new photography book called LIKE SAND FROM ORCHID'S LIPS, and it contains many incredible orchid photographs. It's in the bookstores, but we also have been thinking that orchid collectors, growers, stores, groups, etc. might be interested in it. Please take a look at the page (there's a video that shows many photos from the book), and let us know what you think. URL:

tcbcafepublishing

Judging from your video, your book appears to have a lot of pictures of naked women in addition to orchids. If you are going to combine photos of orchids and naked people, then in my opinion, they should be photos of naked men. You could justify that with the etymology of the word orchid (derived from the Greek word for testis). Photos of naked women don't do too much for me (since I am a heterosexual female). Other "orchid collectors, growers, stores, groups, etc." might have a different preference of course, and thus may be more interested in your book than I am.

Joanna

Reply to
J Fortuna