homeworkshop.org.uk

Does anyone know what has happend to this advert site? I know Adam did not have be the best of health a while back.

TIA Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

still seems to exist with most recent adverts 2 days ago ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thats very strange I've been getting a mix of timeout and 403 errors for the last few weeks. I've just tried a different browser with same result. However forcing my phone to use 4G I can connect ok but not on wifi so I can only conclude that there is some issue with my ISP -virginmedia.

If anyone reading this who is on Virginmedia could try and report back please? TIA Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

DNS for me resolves to 91.109.4.14, is yours different?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'm on a VM wired connection, and I can access the said site with no problem. I'm using FF browser if that helps

Reply to
RobH

Hmm! If I've done it correctly, a ping test to that address gives

C:\Users\latitudeE7240>ping 91.109.4.14

Pinging 91.109.4.14 with 32 bytes of data: Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 91.109.4.14: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\Users\latitudeE7240>

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Thanks Rob.

A response on the VM community confirms it is working too. Maybe I've been blocked? Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I tried it using Zen Internet (via FTTC) without difficulty.

I left Virgin Media some time ago as I was not satisfied with the service.

Reply to
Scott

It replies to pings from plusnet, not that ping is necessarily a good indication of a working web server

Reply to
Andy Burns

works fer me

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Works for me from VM with an IP address in the 81.110 range. It may be the site's host is blocking one of VM's other ranges.

Reply to
Robin

Showing good taste then...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Do you have a dynamic or a static IP? Have you tried via VPN?

Reply to
John Rumm

Sometimes when I lose access to to site a router reboot restores things. DNS issues? All Greek to me but it?s worth a shot.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Just checked on my VM link with Chrome browser and I can see it.

DNS resolves it to 52.58.78.16

I am using 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as DNS servers.

HTH

Dave R

Reply to
David

No problems on Firefox:

Dave W

Technically it is dynamic but in practice rarely changes it is from 80.7 series no option to use a vpn

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I was thinking only from the PoV of a test - if it fails though a VPN, then its unlikely to be a block on your IP.

Reply to
John Rumm

Working fine with Pale Moon browser -

wasbit