Looking for Ft.Meyers/Naples/Marco Growers to visit late Dec.

I'll be in the Ft.Meyers -to- Marco area during the last week of December and would like to drop by some good growers to pick up a few after-Christmas gifts for myself. Any recommendations on places I might try? Not particular on what I'm looking for, except not Vandas/Asco's I love em!,...just can't grow 'em.

Also, I'm having a heck of a time finding a growers list web site. I seem to recall the AOS site having a growers list, but can no longer find it....

Thanks!!!

-dkar

Reply to
News