Phal. Equestris coerulea?

Hello,

can someone help me to identify my equestris siedling please? I got it as equestris coerulea and it got to be (as seller) very light blue (alba?) with dark blue lip. Is it may be some equestris 'Blue Lip'?...

Many thanks.

Reply to
Orchis

Hi Al,

thank you for attention. Here one pic I got from seller it's difficult to say something because of bad quality but anyway:

coerulea.jpg

it's not really blue but the lip looks like blue...

Reply to
Orchis