Latest threads in Orchid Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleary's 3336 Concentration?
For all those who have been kind enough to weigh in on my plant problem, and anyone else who knows this product, what concentration would you use for our purposes? I rec'd. the product this afternoon....
3
3

Steal this photograph
I just had a late blooming C gaskelliana var coerulea (Drago x Alexis) yesterday. This one is 4 years out of flask and a very good vigorous grower. Click on:
5
5

AOS jargon
Raj schrieb: I don't know that for sure but I guess Pw means Petals width, Pl - Petals length and Lipw - Lip width, Lipl - Lip length and so on. Bahram
1
1

Progammable thermostat
Okay, I don't usually give glowing reviews about products, but I bought a progammable thermostat that is designed to plug into a standard outlet, and power a 1500 watt space heater or window air...

Have any of you tried this product?
A friend sent me this link. Anyone heard of this stuff? get rid of thrips: Garden and Floral Insect Control is a quick, safe, and effective way to get rid of thrips. Diana
3
3

aphrodite or amabilis? Please help
Hello, I couldn't resist and bought NO ID again from supermarket. Can someone help me to identify if it's aphrodite or amabilis or something else? I appreciate your help and thank you all in advance....
1
1

Help with vandas
Hi everyone, I need some help with my vandas. I bought a vanda at home depot and within a week it had spots on its leaves that were concentric circles and looked a bit like a target. The leaves...

Ping Danny
Hey Danny, The Affiliated Society Show Schedule on the AOS website shows an event hosted by the Atlanta Orchid Society at the Southeastern Flower Show in mid February. I always though your show was in...

Photo copyright violations - help!
I did a whois lookup that unhides email addresses to expand your contact options. Domain name: Created on: 2006-01-22 Updated on: 2006-04-12 Expires on: 2008-01-22 Registrant Name: ROBERTO GREGORELLI...
1
1

FA: Great Horned Owl bird and pest control
...just don't be a field mouse. We have a family that has roosted in our yard for the 18 years we have lived here. Ditto on a pair of red tailed hawks.
3
3

aos awards (was: Re: Dec issue of Orchids, anyone?)
what tennis said. i never knew you had to pay for these silly things until coming on here and reading y'all's posts. that's just ridiculous (IMHO :) however, if you decide not to pay for the award or...

Help!
Well, we have a little problem here. Walked out on the patio on Friday morning and saw severe damage to a number of Phals. Mind you, seeing them every day is unavoidable, so I can assure you that...
2
2

So. Fla. Orchid Events
Orchid Festival at Harbour Bay Plaza, Sewall's Point. Fri-Sat., Dec. 8-9, 10 am to 5 pm Growers are scheduled to include Faith's House of Orchids, Juno Beach Orchids, Mosquito Coast Orchids, and...

brown leaf tips on phrag
so i've got this phrag katahdin sunset which bloomed last year and grew 2 new fans of leaves and one of *them* is sprouting two new little fans---but the leaves of the original plant (got it as a...

Supplemental Lighting
If anyone is getting nervous about keeping their plants over the winter, FarmTek is offering their high-output, full spectrum compact fluorescents at a discount right now - 150W (CRI 93, uses a...
1
1