The Lost Secrets of Growing Magical Orchids

I want to tell you a story about a man who had a terrible case of Orchid fever. He was obsessed with Orchids. This secretive orchid hunter and cultivator devoted his life to their care and study. He read everything, tried everything, and noted everything. He succeeded in growing many a glorious hybrid but showed neither his orchids nor his notes to anyone. Except once! Just once Anton Thuranzsky allowed his 8-year-old daughter into his orchid house to see his breathtaking collection. When he died, his growing secrets would have died with him if his daughter had not discovered his manuscript hidden underneath a bookcase. Packed into her suitcase she took it with her as she left Hungary for her new home in the US. Written in his native Hungarian, it took her years of painstaking work to translate, edit, test, update, and cross-reference his original writing. And now, destined to become THE AUTHORITATIVE GUIDEBOOK on orchid care, the book is finally ready.

tyhrnrokjxvc

To be fair, no other book will teach you how to grow -magical- orchids.

Hocus pocus, Presto--Changeo! Alakazam!

J. Del Col

Reply to
delcolja

Yeah, I was thinking about that when I first read it. I decided that growing regular orchids is challenging enough. I'm not ready to try the magical ones. :-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve