Mexican Orchid Species Resource

I stumbled across this vast archive of what appears to be a Mexican species manuscript. It is very professionally compiled, but most of it appears to be written in Spanish (unfortunately, I only understand English). Here's the link:

Look for the six files whose names begin with 'InfP107' as they are written in English, and contain a list of orchid species.

If anyone can provide more information about this, I'd be appreciative.

Reply to
Larry Dighera
Alex Maximiano

Another choice for the time being would be to use Bob Betts' excellent Orchid Pictures Query at

His sources include, among many others, AOS Bulletins from 1954 through May 2006, Awards Quarterly from 1976 through September 2006 and Orchid Digest from 1976 through March 2006. If you found a picture, you could assume there might also be an article about the said orchid.

Reka

Reply to
Reka