Cleary's 3336 Concentration?

For all those who have been kind enough to weigh in on my plant problem, and anyone else who knows this product, what concentration would you use for our purposes?

I rec'd. the product this afternoon. The instructions give a range of ounces per hundred gallons of water. That range is pretty big. Of course I can divide, but I want to know just what the final amount per gallon ought to be. It appears that this product is very concentrated, so I'll need to make some adjustments to accomodate the equipment we have (hose end bottle, e.g.).

Thanks again.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Thanks, Ray. This is a liquid. Active ingredient is 41.25%. Same advice?

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Thanks, guys. Okay, orchids: here come the big guns!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Diana,

I use my current jug at one teaspoon per gallon (16.7 oz per 100 gal). The jug is in flowable form as compared to the power form. Check to see if this rate is consistent with your label. They change concentration rates when you least expect it.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Brennan