Steal this photograph

I just had a late blooming C gaskelliana var coerulea (Drago x Alexis) yesterday. This one is 4 years out of flask and a very good vigorous grower.

Click on:

Mick

Mick Fournier

...if you want to see some creative writing, steal it and then post it here.

Reply to
al

Sharing Violation.

Reply to
pakrat

"> Diana,

OK I stole it, now what do I do with it?

Mark Edson

Reply to
Mark_OK

Mark,

OK, now you post it on your orchid-selling website and use it to entice tons of new people to your website who will drool with envy over this photograph. You will now have more traffic to your website which equals more sales and more money in your pocket. But be ready, you will also bring some anal retentive orchid picture snoopers with no life to your website who will list your name and website URL on RGO detailing how you stole this picture. But don't fret, soon even more people (from RGO) will come to your website to see the thief who stole this picture. A few of those newly arriving people will also buy some of your orchids making your wallet even fatter. Soon your wallet will be so fat from having this picture on your website you won't even be able to sit down straight from the big bulge on your rump. And then you will thank me endlessly for turning your failing orchid business around to make a profit in just two short days... it's like magic!!!

So there... I hope you know what to do with it now.

Ta-ta... I'm going to go take my after-dinner evening nap.

Mick

Reply to
Mick Fournier

Oh, I stole it, alright. I'm putting it in the next newsletter with no attribution, too. No, wait! I'll say it's mine!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga