Now steal this picture too

C trianaei alba Aranka Germaske FCC is the finest trianaei alba ever in my book. It is heavy on substance and the throat color is vibrant like a C percivaliana alba grandiflora Sonia. But sadly however, the Aranka Germaske does not breed very well at all. Six years ago a Florida hobbyist did a selfing on an Aranka division and several plants germinated. I have been told that there were six plants that eventually matured and came to market but I couldn't swear that number, maybe there were a few more in the woodpile that weren't publicized to keep the prices high. In any event, I have one of them and it flowered last week.

It is quite a spectacle and wonderfully fragrant. Here is the picture.

A flower like this will melt your heart. This is a worthy daughter of Aranka .

Mick

Reply to
Mick Fournier