Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Yahoo breach
The author doesn't seem to understand/grasp the different ways one can accomplish cracking passwords, OR, you misunderstood what they wrote. I didn't check your url, so can't confirm. No example...
35
35

How do you install a motion sensor...box full?
It's hard to imagine this isn't a problem for most everyone. These electronic gizmos fill up the whole damn box. I managed to get GFCI sockets installed, but only because the thing has a pass-thru so...
3
3

How do I clean chipmunk driveway sealer tracks from my garage floor?
The two friendly chipmunks who live in a woodpile near my garage and drivew ay decided to walk partway across the driveway and then across the front of my garage to get from one side of the property...
7
7

Multiple Thermoatats & Multiple Baseboard Heaters
I searched but didn't find the right answer so I apologize if this is a duplicate. When wiring multiple baseboards on 1 circuit with each having it's own tstat where do you junction the line wire?...
1
1

Active auto repair groups?
Anyone know of any active auto repair groups?
22
22

Pine Tree Sap
Does anyone know how to remove pine tree sap from clothes?
5
5

(OT) Universal Remote codes
And, google the remote model number to find codes. Be aware, because the remote might be old, the exact codes might not be in the remote for a newer TV. But some may work.
6
6

(OT) Turning CD music into MP3 ???
VBR can certainly effect an improvement depending on the target bit rate. Same for ABR. Joint stereo can improve too. ------------------------------ The only ripper I have ever used/heard that...
14
14

Air Powered Brad Nailer
I bought an Air Powered Brad Nailer at a rummage sale. It appears to work properly, but it did not come with any brads. I asked the seller what kind of brads to use, but he said this tool belonged to...
8
8

Baseboard heater hookup question
A quick question dear friends. I'm having a bath renovation done and have typical hot water baseboard heat. On our second floor we have half inch lines going to each room. Can I have a radiator...
7
7

Re: Magic Chef electric oven problem - help!
news: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:14:31 GMT Have you checked the manual to ensure it's not some feature? Ie: not's not hard programmed to preheat to a certain value? If this isn't the case, it sounds like you...
4
4

Dehumidifier producing little water.
Ice on the coils often indicates that the refrigerant fluid is low. You may have developed a small leak. I've been through a lot of dehumidifiers. It is really difficult to find one that lasts more...
3
3

our country needs a new type of firearm for police
If you are going to be a dreamer, why don't you just dream that people behave themselves?
39
39

"Side" Vs. "Back" Mounting Of Typical Wall Switch ?
Bingo!
14
14

OT Collings Foundation airplanes
The sound of 1200 HP radials is good for your blood circulation.
3
3