Subject Author Posted Replies

can a rain chain work?
Wow, very nice work. Kudos!
21

Air Force needs out help
I read again today, the Air Force has a shortage of 2,000 pilots. This is a big potential problem if there is a crisis, but the guys here can help. I know some of the guys here already have a pilots...
5
5

Home Depot lawn tractor tires
UPS just delivered a rear lawn tractor tire, 4 ply, $54.95, free shipping. I'm impressed at the quality, and shipping speed was good. I didn't have to drive 30 miles to the nearest store. The old tire...
12
12

Questions about choosing the right clutch kit from Marlin Crawler
+1 :>)
31
31

Drilling/cutting "cast stone"
You know , the stuff they make vanity tops out of . I have a slab that we're using for a vanity top , it needs 2 holes . One small , around 1 1/2 inches for the faucet , another around 6"-8" diameter...
2
2

water pressure reducing valve and water pressure regulator
http://www.watts.com/pages/learnAbout/reducingValves.asp
32
32

entitled idiots
This stupid woman on the insurance commercial complaining about how much research she did on insurance company, then when she smashes her car into a tree, they raise her rates. GD what did she expect?...
1
1

central vac breakers
We have a Canavac XLS970 central vac unit ( replacing our original Beam) with an 8.4 inch dual stage Ametec-Lamb motor rated at 13.4amps. It is running on about 50 frrt of AWG14 Romex on a 15 amp...
7
7

Happy Veterns Day
All I can say is a heartfelt THANK YOU!
3
3

Asking a quick question to doublecheck clutch engagement in pedal travel
Why not try adjusting it to see what happens? Mark the nut and rod with a Sharpie or a paint marker. You'll be able to keep track of how much you've changed things and will be able to return them to...
45
45

PAPERLESS STATEMENTS/BILLING
Uh-uh-uh, there you go again speaking for millions of people that you haven't a clue what they use for a method of payment. And how many millions of people would that be?? 90% of older people YOU know...
15
15

Generac model 09067-9 manual or schematic wiring
Storaged for 3 years. Start and run perfect but for few seconds only. Oil level is ok so the spark plugs.
8
8

Coffee makers...
I have a 12 "cup" Mr. Coffee. It makes perfectly adequate coffee. I think it was $13.99 on sale at a Walmart-like store. Its (identical) predecessor lasted about 4 years. No bells or whistles. Mr....
22
22

Is rear view mirror glue something special (or just contact cement?)
I'd get the right stuff because it won't ruin your windshield when it gets bumped.
5
5

Whats the difference between Linoleum and Congoleum? (2023 Update)
More absurd hippy nonsense.
10
10