Home Improvement Tip from Consumer Reports

Walt's Plumbing

Would but only place I see certain family members and friends.

Recent data thing is BS as FB has been feeding it to other party for years.

Reply to
Frank

My dog has a facebook account and he tells me what my friends and

family are up to. I do not appear there anywhere although Facebook

does sniff cookies from my machine. That is all the more reason to

reject 3d party cookies and delete as many of the cookies sites drop

on you as you can when you close the session. I understand most sites

pretty much require cookies to operate but you usually do not need to

save them. Deleting cookies on a close is a browser setting.

You have to remember, the only reason Facebook, Google, Instagram and

the other "free" apps exist is to gather data about you that they can

sell.

Reply to
gfretwell