Subject Author Posted Replies

Questions about mounting & balancing new LT tires on new steel rims at home (match mounting marks, red dots, yellow dots, & spacers)
Laufenn is an Indonesian tire company owned by Hankook of Korea. They build "value line" tires. In other words they use lower quality materials and a simpler design than the Hankook tires. They were...
47
47

Brown leaf spot disease ?
If you go to the garden shop, upt the leaf in a plastic bag. They don't want a possible infection in their greenhouse.
5
5

Lamp post GFI
Does not seem like a great idea. Yeah. I saw that two places in Colombia. There were "pirate" electrical outlets wired in directly to the power wires.
6
6

Need stove part
I need to find a replacement glass cooktop for a black maytag double oven. The model number of the stove is MER6770AAW. I have looked all over the internet and no one has one in stock. If anyone has...
11
11

Lawnmower only runs with starting fluid?
I smell another carburetor clogged up from obama's ethanol gas. Rebuild or replace.
2
2

OT: Ping Ralph
I just noticed that I got my $25 credit on Mint Mobile for your signup. You should have your $15 credit too. Thanks! BTW, if you haven't heard, Mint is giving everyone unlimited high speed data until...
5
5

Horrible smell from under our mobile home.
Theres a horrible smell coming from under our mobile home. You can smell it in the bathroom and through the vents. It smells like dead animal and a misty smell. I dont know what to do ir who to call...
1
1

Google bar graphs for customer level
I wanted to go to a partticular supermarket, and google has a bar graph of when it is busy. Have you seen those? Only if a store is the first hit in a google search, in he box to the right. How does...
1
1

Re: Lawnmower only runs with starting fluid?
Thank you! I’ve cleaned the carb twice, new air filter, and new spark plug. I unscrewed the gas cap and it strayed right up. I was about to give up on this mower.

Sears Air Compressor Won't Stay Running
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:55:49 -0400, Clare Snyder > wrote: Bingo. I would just buy a new switch with an unloader and be done with it $30 or so.
3
3

drilling th rough tile
So I have the grab bar** and I have to drill, I guess, 3 holes at each end to hold it. Any suggestions about drilling through tile, ceramic tile, I guess. I've never done that. Carbide? I have some of...
3
3

Hanging fat stuff
I happened to be watching one of those home improvement shows this morning. They promoted this gizmo: <> Throw away the hammer and forget those pesky hardware pieces. High and Mighty Picture Hanger...
1
1

playing pretend about ventilators?
A GM ventilator or no ventilator at all? No contest. Cindy Hamilton
11
11

Extension Cord & Battery Backup-UPS
About to install a new 550VA battery backup-Uninterruptible Power Source. The owner's manual says to plug it directly into the wall outlet, not to an extension cord or power strip/surge protector. My...
15
15

Changing light bulb solution
Neat.....but was he able to remove the old bulb also ?
1
1