Low postage, not just China

I bought a remote control on ebay, and I also had occasion to write the vendor, and he wrote back that he was busy and he had the UK office send me the item.

I assumed that meant just the paperwork, and didn't know why it didn't arrive when ebay said it would. It came today, 10 to 11 days later than expected.

Mailed from the UK. Apparently the trans-atlantic postage isn't enough to thwart them, because it's free iiuc. .

Reply to
micky