Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Bob. Follow-up and questions about rubber raft.; pressure gauge
Follow-up and questions about rubber raft. The valves came and they fit fine. Only $13. After 3 days of very hotttt weather, I finally have great weather to test pumping up the boat. (I did go check...
9
9

OT: mRNA technology pioneer blasts Big Tech censorship
On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 07:48:15 -0400, Buck Fiden <> wrote: He probably can't get it up anymore, and got a gig from intowars. Do you think he's pretty? LOL []'s
1
1

Ot.
What is the music at the end of The Tomorro War? Love it
4
4

Can I jump 12V to the compressor connector?
The air conditioning is blowing just air. Not hot but not cold. I don't think the AC compressor is engaging. But I don't know how to tell for sure. The belt is spinning the AC compressor but I don't...
4
4

Non toxic glue
Trying to bond stainless steel to plexiglass and wanted a product that is non toxic
1
1

Why is my garden hose dirty?
I have a hose reel, 38 years old, with two pretty long hoses on it. Today for the first time in 10 or maybe even 20 years I unrolled the whole thing. The top layers, in fact the entire top hose, is...
24
24

propane tank won't open
From If the propane tank is full, but it won't open, you need to check the hose attachment. This is because the hose attachment must be properly connected to the propane tank to open up and work...
5
5

Broadcast TV converter like clearsream work?
I bought this... using anazin fure 8 tablet and amazon official clearstream app per instructions and would not connect. Phoned tech support, very knowledgable, got additional steps in addition to...
5
5

OT - Mercedes AA Class
Appears to be an oldie but I just saw it: Watch Saturday Night Live highlight 'New Mercedes' on NBC.com
2
2

OT: Gas prices across the United States are at their highest level
Gas is not the only thing rising rapidly in price. Check out the cost of meat. Most knew Biden was messed up mentally, but they thought he could do no harm because of it. So much for that theory.
37
37

Is my stream safe to drink
What are the chances I can safely drink the water in the stream next to my house? When I first moved in, I was told the county would test my water for free, but I dawdled for 20 years ago and then was...
28
28

OT: Comcast Xfinity TV, HBO and HBO Max
Anybody know if HBO Max is included if you already get HBO on your Comcast Xfinity TV service-- or do you still have to buy an HBO Max subscription? I spent a frustrating hour today both online...
18
18

OT. "As a woman.............."
Video of a traffic stop. A woman got pulled over for texting while driving. She had to show the cop how her hands were shaking. <> Body cameras seem nice to have even if they aren't showing some shoot...
2
2

give me AM radio
with all the antennas in some new cars -- high-tech luxury sedans may carry 18 or more -- it takes a major engineering effort to design vehicles that do not bristle with metal quills. Why You Have Bad...
55
55

Passwords gone mad
My brother just called. He's applying for something and the webpage won't go to Step 2. I coudlnt' get it to work either. Look at the rules they have for making up a password: Password Requirements...
123
123