OT. T-Day Adjustment

A turkey giving advice.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Reminded me of this advice:

invalid unparseable

The good old days before this wokeism stupidity. Americans are only third in turkey consumption. God's Chosen are first.

Dean Hoffman

Long time ago, I went to a conference in the UK and at a banquet I was surprised to see that they served turkey.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I retired five years ago. A lot less turkeys in my life now.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

We are headed to a son's house today for Thanksgiving dinner. That means no left over turkey. I supplied the turkey which I got free from the Acme for spending over $300 for food the last few weeks.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

When you aren't supposed to eat a delicious baked ham I guess you make do.

Reply to
rbowman

At least it doesn't involve green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and canned onion rings. I think...

Reply to
rbowman

Same here, except that we don't have a dog, so anything that we don't want to eat ends up in the stockpot.

I need to get the carcass out of the "beer fridge" in the basement and start simmering the stock.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Turkey soup always was the best part. The smallest turkey is still more bird that I want to deal with so I haven't had a carcass in years.

Reply to
rbowman