DIY ideas

Forget politics and lets get back to home repair. Here are some great shortcuts you may want to try to save both time and money.

Ed Pawlowski

I lord. I love it! Still Laughing!

I have actually done 2 of those. I put an old office chair I got out of the trash in my Jon boat and I keep some old beaters from a mixer in the garage with my drill for stirring stuff, up like paint. Just go slow ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

I like the three wheeler. Piaggio mst have spent millions designing their MP3 three wheeled scooter.

Using an egg beater with a drill motor didn't belong in the collection. Now if it had been a well used paint stirrer...

Reply to
rbowman

The chair on the bicycle looks like a literal pain in the ass. Those big, cushy wide load saddles on 'comfort bikes' are bad enough if you're going more than a mile.

Reply to
rbowman

OTOH the swivel rocker office chair I had in my jon boat worked great. It was more comfortable than a lot of $100+ bass seats I have seen. That was my boat for the first 6 months I lived here while I was figuring out what I really wanted. It was great for finding your way around in a place where the bay is 2 miles wide and a foot deep. Getting out and dragging it back into deep water was easy.

Reply to
gfretwell

I found a different use for a cordless screwdriver. The charging cord has an important purpose.

Mark Lloyd

When you are done with them:

Swimming pool:

And a car alarm:

I'm sure, but you're not pedaling a jon boat.

Reply to
rbowman